This two-part workshop series is designed to support regional food businesses (paddock to plate) in marketing and branding endeavours, especially around social media.
There are many opportunities for food businesses to tap into niche and premium markets, and through being located in a region well positioned to become a more recognised food destination.
A vibrant and thriving regional business sector needs a strong connection to their customers to build loyalty.
Many consumers are now caring more and more about where their food comes from, who produces it and how it is produced, preferring locally produced premium food over mass produced generic food. To capture this market it is important to show a passion for the food your business produces and social media is a simple, cheap and effective way to do this.
By the end of the workshops, you will have:
– A better understanding of what your brand is
– Understanding of how your brand fits within broader provenance branding
– Understanding of how social media helps in expressing your unique branding
– Practical strategies on how to effectively use social media to build your brand and share stories to reflect your passion and principles of production.
– Practical collaborative strategies to support the above and in line with the collaborative ethos of East Gippsland Food Cluster and Feast of East Direct.
– Identified individual priorities and goals for your brands
WHEN Part 1: 24 May 2017 1pm – 5pm
Part 2: 22 June 2017 9am – 1pm
WHERE Lindenow Football Club (Club Rooms),
107 Henry St, Lindenow
COST No cost
RSVP By 12 May 2017
INFO East Gippsland Food Cluster
Phone 03 5152 3677
Book online here.