How to setup your business or event on the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
How to get listed on the ATDW
Here are some tips on how to create your listing.
Things to have ready:
- A description of your business. (200 words maximum)
- Photos of your business or event. At least one photo is required, maximum 10 photos.
- Go to www.atdw-online.com.au
- Register as a new user by clicking the ‘Create an account’ button.
- Click “I want to create an ATDW listing for my business or event”.
- Fill in the template with your business details and click ‘Register Now’ at the bottom of the page.
- Check your email inbox for an email from ATDW-Online.
- Click on the link on the email to verify your account.
- Go to www.atdw-online.com.au and login with your username and password.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
- On the ‘Create you first listing’ page, click ‘Let’s Go!’
- Work your way through the steps and click on ‘Send for review’ when finished.
- If required, pay for your listing.
- Event listings are FREE.
- Credit Card, BPAY and Coupon Code payments are accepted.
Once submitted, your listing will be sent for QA (Quality Assurance) and will be published within 1-2 working days.
Visit www.atdw-online.com.au to Register and List your Business.
This document was originally published on Destination Gippsland http://destinationgippsland.com.au/how-to-create-an-atdw-listing/