Friends of Lakes Entrance Membership
Be a part of Lakes Entrance’s resurgence as a premier tourist destination. Become an associate member of our local development action group (Lakes Entrance Action & Development Association – LEADA).
What Is LEADA? What Does It Do?
LEADA represent and advocate for the advancement of Lakes Entrance both economically and socially for the benefit of all stakeholders; residents, businesses, visitors and the environment.
It is managed by a committee of highly driven local residents who volunteer their time to push for infrastructure development, tourism marketing and development and many other things that will benefit Lakes Entrance and its many stakeholders.
A major part of the “how” is through representations to government at all levels (Federal, State and Local) to push for funding and action to bring the many ideas and visions provided to the committee to reality.
What Visitors Can Do To Help
Become a Friends Of Lakes Entrance associate member of LEADA. It only costs $10 per year. Your membership will help us in several ways:
1. LEADA can go to government with a high number of members behind them which cannot be ignored.
2. Your membership fee will help the committee with a number of admin costs that they have to cover each year e.g. liability insurance.
3. Your support will lift the spirits of local businesses who have been through a lot with the bushfires and Covid.
What’s In It For You?
- An ability to provide your own ideas to make Lakes Entrance a better place. You will be heard. Your ideas will be considered.
- You will be consulted on plans and be allowed to provide input / feedback.
- You will receive a regular newsletter to keep you updated on plans and progress. Also access to the LEADA website.